Monday, July 30, 2007

Life Never Gave a Choice ……………………………

  • Was born in this Holy city in India to lovely parents – but life gave no choice
  • Grew up and was hurled to school with a time table to all my activities – but life gave no choice
  • Had to change schools because parents relocated – but life gave no choice
  • Subjects & stream to be studied were decided by elders, when it was going to affect only my future – but life gave no choice
  • Finished my degree and had to start working, although did not want to – but life gave no choice
  • Professionally did well and grew fast, but it wasn’t the way I wanted my life to shape up – but life gave no choice
  • Earn good money, friends say am successful, never wanted to get into this rat race – but life gave no choice
  • Want to spend time with loved ones, they think otherwise – but life gave no choice
  • My wish list is growing but am not able to pamper myself because of so called socio responsibilities – but life gave no choice

    Do I look like complaining life …………………………..no no not at all, Life gave me more than I deserved and has always been kind to show the right direction and yes am celebrating life………..join me .

Well on the hindsight life always gave me an option at every node but could not make use of it, probably wasn’t strong enough to go the unconventional way.


1 comment:

Aditi Chauhan said...

Awesome post!!!!!!!!!!!!!