Monday, August 11, 2008

long time ...a year

Exactly a year since I last jotted something on this blogspot. The year has been great, professionally entered into yet another field and again did well thank GOD….. Personally has been good as well, met lot of new people made some good friends…..did what I wanted to …..n the highlight of the year was my bike rides. Rode to Kolhapur the very weekend got my bike freaking 400+ km one way. Started on Saturday morning and were back Sunday, thnx to GS for all. Inddiethumpers happened in the meanwhile the first ride with them was Anniversary ride to Mahabaleshwar. Lovely people I must admit…every one of them is a gr8 human being. Hyderabad was the next destination with the club. “ Rider Mania “ the mother of all biking events in India enjoyed to the core. Ganpatiphule was the best ride…. Lovely beach, gr8 road, fantastic weather it felt as though all was set only for the ride.

Now here comes the tragedy in the story….next ride to Ajanta I crash on the second day….left hand is fractured and my elbow dislocated. 6 long weeks hand was in cast and it took another two weeks for me to fully straighten it. It has been exactly 4 months and 20 days since I hit the highway last…. Am craving to get back but these rains just add to my misery.


Personally went thru lot of ups and downs…. Zimbo went in for higher studies am really very happy for her. She is doing what she loves to do and I pray for her success. Has been a good happening year experienced a lot and that has only added positively.


As usual got lot of plans for the future and only time will tell if I am able to implement them….God Bless

1 comment:

Aditi Chauhan said...

Hope Zimbo need not regret for her decision!
Nevertheless I love you irrespective:-)